It means you should take action. After April 8, 2014, there will be no new security updates, non-security hotfixes, free or paid assisted support options or online technical content updates.
Running Windows XP SP3 and Office 2003 in your environment after their end of support date may expose your company to potential risks, such as:
Security & Compliance Risks: Unsupported and unpatched environments are vulnerable to security risks. This may result in an officially recognized control failure by an internal or external audit body, leading to suspension of certifications, and/or public notification of the organization's inability to maintain its systems and customer information.
Lack of Independent Software Vendor (ISV) & Hardware Manufacturers support: A recent industry report from Gartner Research suggests "many independent software vendors (ISVs) are unlikely to support new versions of applications on Windows XP in 2011; in 2012, it will become common." And it may stifle access to hardware innovation: Gartner Research further notes that in 2012, most PC hardware manufacturers will stop supporting Windows XP on the majority of their new PC models.
Business Succession Planning Webinar Wednesday, December 18, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
Developing your Vision and Business Outcomes: Beginning with the End in Mind
Join JCWCC as we partner with the African-American Chamber of Commerce of PA, NJ and DE (AACC) in this insightful webinar on new tools to sustain, grow and transition your business or nonprofit organization.
Double Power 7 Android 4.1 tablet (Mfr.#D7018) $69
Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen Tablet with Anroid 4.1 and 1.2 GHz Processor 512MB DDR3 RAM 4GB internal storage expandable up to 32MB via Micro SDHC card and Dual Cameras Download and read thousands of books from included E-book reader
ACER Aspire V5 Laptop (Mfr.#NX.M83AA.006) $350 AMD DUAL CORE PROCESSOR C-70 / 500GB SATA 5400RPM / 4GB DDR3 / INTEGRATED ATI RADEON HD 6290 / WIN 7 HOME 64 / 11.6" screen
K-12 Schools & Literacy Programs: Adaptive Reading Platform for iPad and Android Tablets
BOOKS THAT GROW, by Borne Digital (http://borne-digital.com) are digital books that change form as you read them, based on your reading ability, interests, or learning objectives. Imagine, books that read you!
JCWCC is a Google Apps Reseller!
* CLOUD based E-mail, File Sharing, Shared Calendar, Team Workspace, Messaging, Phone and Video Calls, and More!
* Small-to-Medium Businesses & FREE for K-12 Schools & Nonprofits
* BONUS: 2 FREE Hours of JCWCC Install / Support
JCWCC is a Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
* CompTIA A+ Authorized Service Center * Hewlett-Packark Business Partner
* Lenovo Business Partner
* ACER Authorized Reseller
* AVG Authorized Reseller
* JCWCC General Support Plan, 5 Hours +1 FREE Hour * JCWCC Small Biz Network Plan, 10 Hours +2 FREE Hours * JCWCC 20 Hr. Network & Consulting Plan + 4 FREE Hours * JCWCC 40 Hr. Network & Consulting Plan + 8 FREE Hours
All plans include Onsite Computer Repair, Support, and Consulting Services. Buy Now!http://jcwccloud.com/
Shop JCWCC Online!
Your online source for Tablets, Computers, Printers, Software & More @ www.jcwcc.com
Full Time Computer Technician
* Certification Requirements: A+, MCSE, Network+ or Candidate * 3 - 5 Years relevant computer experience
* Must be able to obtain PA Child Abuse and PA Criminal Clearances
* Salary Range: $15 - $20 per hour
* 30 - 40 Hour Week Schedule For more info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org