Thursday, December 18, 2014

African-American Chamber of Commerece of PA-NJ-DE (AACC) Preferred Member Program

From: Lisa Mcleod <lisa@aachamber.org>
Date: Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: AACC Preferred Member Program

Congratulations on being selected for the AACC Preferred Member Program (APMP)!

As a Preferred member you will receive:
·         Priority consideration and personal recommendations for contract opportunities and other premium business development opportunities.
·         High visibility exposure to business leaders and decision-makers, and increases your chances of obtaining contracts.

"Have A Great Day!"
Lisa A. McLeod
Executive Assistant
African-American Chamber of Commerce of PA, NJ & DE
"My Business, My Community, My Chamber!"

1617 John F. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 889
Philadelphia, PA 19103
(Office) 215-751-9501

No comments:

Post a Comment