Thursday, December 18, 2014

Eastern Minority Supplier Development Council PA-NJ-DE - Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Renewed for 2015!

From: Felicia Pabon <fpabon@e-msdc.org>
Date: Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 1:20 PM
Subject: EMSDC PA-NJ-DE (Certificate)
To: joel@jcwcc.com

Greetings!

We are pleased to inform you that your company has been approved for certification as a Minority Business Enterprise.  Congratulations! As a courtesy, attached is a PDF copy of your certificate; the original will be mailed.

On January 1, 2014, the PA-NJ-DE MSDC and the WPMSDC became the NEW Eastern Minority Supplier Development Council!  In light of our re-structure certificate numbers have changed.

If I could be of further assistance feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,

Felicia Pabón

Administrative Assistant
The Bourse Building
111 S. Independence Mall East, Suite 630
Philadelphia, PA 19106

One Council . . . Two Locations – Philadelphia and Pittsburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment